Sarah’s #RockMyTBR is a challenge focused on reading all of those books that have been sitting on our shelves for ages! I want to read at least 40 books on my shelves, mostly ones I haven’t read, but a few I have. I want to focus on curating my collection to books I really, absolutely, and totally adore. It’s part of my personal challenge to have less stuff and do more with what I have.
My personal particulars about this challenge is that none of these books can coincide with the other challenges in which I’m participating. They can, however, be books I’ve read before, but I want to keep rereads for this particular challenge to a minimum.
Here’s a partial list of what I plan to read:
- Harold and Maude, Carol Higgins
- Wolf Hall, Hilary Mantel (read it ages ago, want to revisit before reading the second)
- Bring Up the Bodies, Hilary Mantel
- The Shadow of the Wind, Carlos Ruiz Zafon
- The Blue Flower, Penelope Fitzgerald (personally recommended to me by Julian Barnes)
- Stoner, John Williams
- The Pursuit of Love, Nancy Mitford
- From Russia With Love, Ian Fleming
- The Red Tent, Anita Diamant
THE OFFICIAL LIST
- The Crimson Petal and the White – Michel Faber
- The Bad Beginning – Lemony Snicket